As specialists in Web Performance, Customer Experience and Technical Development, our digital marketing services are centred around building online strategies that deliver results and improvements to our clients bottom line.
We have a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multinationals in a number of sectors as well as other agency partners, and to continue our growth we require a full time digital designer to join our creative team.
As well as UX focussed digital design, success in the role is dependent on the solid execution of the principles of design across all mediums. You will:
- Work on briefs to have the visual impact to engage customers
- Create digital design concepts of wireframes and user flows
- Develop online advertising campaign assets for clients such as HTML 5 banners and social media assets
- Assist the senior team in creating and developing marketing campaigns, digital designs and supporting brand projects
We’re looking for a motivated and outgoing team player, that is obsessive about quality with a meticulous attention to detail. Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends and technologies, you will be ambitious and keen to grow in your role.
A strong communicator, you must be comfortable in presenting your ideas to colleagues. You will need to demonstrate that you can work as part of a team and to deadlines, prioritising and managing tasks effectively yet also be able to know when to ask for the opinion or knowledge of others.
- At least 1 (ideally 2) year’s digital design experience
- Excellent creative and design skills
- Knowledge of wire-framing, storyboarding, user journeys and designing around best practice
- Experience of UX and prototyping design tools: Sketch App, inVision/Craft
- Experience of using Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate (or Google Web Designer) to create display banner ads
- An appreciation of analytics and the part data plays in design
- Experience of video editing
What we offer
Conveniently located 5 minute walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre Epsom has plenty to offer. It’s a vibrant studio and we’re a social bunch with a work-hard play-hard mantra. We offer a company pension, training opportunities and regular social events. It’s in our interest to look after our employees so we provide massages, free fruit and flexible working hours (after probationary period) and of course we have the obligatory agency foosball table.
Competitive salary, based on experience.
To apply, please forward your CV, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.