We are a vibrant, collaborative and fun loving Digital Agency based in Epsom, Surrey. We are specialists in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing solutions such as search engine optimisation, pay per click advertising and social media. We achieve results by understanding our clients’ requirements and then delivering a bespoke range of award winning digital services to customers who share our values.
We pride ourselves on increasing and driving our client’s online profile, and we have a wide range of clients, from start-ups to PLCs across a number of sectors. We are trusted because our team is committed to the values of honesty, integrity and partnership and we treat each and every client’s budget as if it were our own.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Technical SEO Executive to join the SEO team, but who will also work closely with the development and project management teams.
About the role
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and highly driven Technical SEO Executive to join team Fingo !
You will need experience in the technical side of SEO with a particular understanding of technical audits, implementing Schema mark-up, defining keyword strategies and undertaking competitor research. You will be confident in data analysis, using Google Analytics and other systems to identify how a websites organic performance can be enhanced. You will track the success of all proposed activity and report your progress to internal stakeholders and clients on a regular basis. You will be required to recommend fixes for complex technical issues that could impact SEO performance whilst being mindful of client budgets and overall strategy.
You need to be passionate about SEO with a strong knowledge of technical principles, both on and off-page and you will be able to balance any technical SEO recommendations with overall user experience. You’ll enjoy being analytical and solving complex problems whilst also showing a flair for creative thinking. We are looking for someone who can contribute to Fingo’s wider SEO offering by pushing forward the company’s reputation for technical excellence.
This is a great opportunity for a bright individual with a genuine understanding and interest in SEO and digital media, who also keeps up with all the latest industry trends.
Core Skills & Responsibilities
• 18 months’ technical SEO experience
• Advanced user of Screaming Frog or similar third party technical analysis tools
• Strong working knowledge of Google Tag Manager (including schema mark-up implementations and Goal tracking for web forms as well as set up, analysis and scripting)
• Advanced Google Analytics and Excel skills
• Experienced in keyword research tools such as SEM Rush and Google Keyword Planner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with regard to report writing and stakeholder communication
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to manage time effectively across several projects at once
• Solid knowledge of the search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes
• Experienced in the use of Page Speed tools such as GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights
Why Work at Fingo?
Based in the heart of Epsom, Fingo is a diverse digital marketing agency focussed on growth, so you’ll have the chance to work on major projects for a growing client base including construction, property, travel, architecture, insurance and beyond.
We are just a couple of minutes’ walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre which is packed with food spots, bars and a lovely park. It’s a lively office atmosphere here and we enjoy regular social events, Friday drinks and free monthly massages as well as unlimited access to the in-house table football!
To apply, please forward your CV, URL’s to recent projects and salary expectations* to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.
*Salary dependent on experience