As specialists in Web Performance, Customer Experience and Technical Development, our digital marketing services are centred around building online strategies that deliver results and improvements to our clients’ bottom line.
We have a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multinationals in a number of sectors as well as other agency partners, and to continue our growth we require a Biddable Account Manager to join our Performance team.
The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges as you implement and manage various campaigns, working across multiple biddable media channels, including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter, in line with client budgets.
You will be concentrating on the key areas of Search but will also be working on Social and Programmatic and you will take on the day to day tasks contributing to the success of each client’s account from the outset. You will have the confidence to deliver strategy and present reports to our growing client base.
Working closely with colleagues in the Paid Media & Analytics and Social Media teams, this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in a growing Digital Agency.
This role will involve regular commuting to one of our partner agencies based in London.
- Ensuring the goals and objectives of Fingo biddable campaigns are delivered effectively
- Managing regular and effective communication with clients and partners
- Optimising ROI on our PPC accounts (including conversion rate testing for optimum ROI)
- Detailed reporting on key Paid Search and Social metrics
- Keyword research
- Landing page creation
- Previous experience of Paid Search and a genuine interest in developing a career in this field
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Detailed knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Client facing experience
- Good time-management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach
Based in the heart of Epsom, Fingo is a diverse digital marketing agency focussed on growth, so you’ll have the chance to work on major projects for a growing client base including property, travel, insurance and beyond.
Conveniently located 5 minute walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre Epsom has plenty to offer. It’s a vibrant studio and we’re a social bunch with a work-hard play-hard mantra. We offer a company pension, training opportunities and regular social events. It’s in our interest to look after our employees so we provide massages, free fruit and flexible working hours (after probationary period) and of course we have the obligatory agency foosball table.
Competitive salary, based on experience.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.
To apply, please forward your CV, with a covering letter to email@example.com