We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and highly driven PPC Manager to join team Fingo!
Working closely with the management team, this is a great opportunity for someone to add value and develop their skills in a growing and ambitious Digital Agency.
The ideal person for this role will have confidence to deliver strategy and present reports to our growing client base. You will be comfortable in working with AdWords and other platforms to analyse key metrics and implement changes.
You will be enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges as you define and implement PPC strategies. You will be at the forefront of the developing nature of the industry, willing to attend events and write about your opinions and views.
You will be aware of how other areas of digital marketing integrate / affect paid media campaigns. SEO, CRO, and marketing objectives in general impact PPC campaigns on many levels.
- Working towards achieving PPC goals and objectives agreed with clients
- Creating strategy and advising clients
- Managing regular and effective communication with clients and partners
- Assigning tasks and supporting junior members of the team
- Representing Fingo agency values
- Detailed reporting on key PPC metrics
- Keyword research
- Advising on landing page creation
- Various further ad-hoc marketing duties
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Prior experience agency experience valued
- A work hard, play hard attitude
- A natural innovator, always looking for the next way to optimise our clients’ PPC strategy
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An enthusiastic team player, hungry for new challenges
- Someone passionate about PPC who always has their finger on the pulse and is up-to-date on news and developments in the field
Why work at Fingo?
Based in the heart of Epsom, Fingo is a diverse digital marketing agency. We’re focused on growth, so you’ll have the chance to head up major projects for a growing client base including construction, property, travel, architecture, insurance and beyond.
We are just a couple of minutes’ walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre which is packed with food spots, bars and a lovely park. With numerous partner agencies and clients in London, you will have the opportunity to venture out into the capital (mostly avoiding rush hour!)
It’s a vibrant office atmosphere here and we enjoy regular team lunches, social events and free monthly massages as well as unlimited access to the in-house foosball table.
Think this is you? Apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
*Salary depending on experience