For a recent graduate with knowledge of paid marketing or a genuine interest in this field, there is an excellent opportunity at a developing digital agency based in leafy suburbia. Fingo are a Google Premier Partner Agency based in Epsom and are now hiring for a Paid Search Executive.
Fingo have their finger on the pulse of the marketing world and we know that Paid Search (PPC) is one of the quickest growing services available. As such, we are upping our efforts and growing our team with it.
We are a vibrant, collaborative and fun-loving Digital Agency based in Epsom, Surrey. As specialists in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing solutions, we pride ourselves on our city work rate and execution but suburban lifestyle and character.
At Fingo, we are dedicated to delivering award-winning digital services to customers who share our values. We achieve our results by understanding our client’s exact requirements and delivering a bespoke range of services such as search engine optimisation, analytics, social media and associated consultancy.
We take great delight in increasing and driving our client’s online profile. We have a wide range of clients, from start-ups to PLCs across a number of sectors and countries and we are trusted because our team is committed to the values of honesty, integrity and partnership.
About The Role
- As a Paid Search Executive, you will be involved in the key areas of Paid Search, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Analytics.
- You will undertake initial research, statistical testing, account configuration and benchmarking and will be reporting on performance to clients.
- You will have opportunities to take on some of the day-to-day tasks contributing to the success of each client’s account from the outset.
- You will also work closely with other Fingo departments with and your colleagues in the Paid Media & Analytics team.
- This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in a rapidly growing Digital Agency.
The Perfect Candidate
- You will have strong analytical and numerical skills and will be enthusiastic with a committed work ethic.
- You may have some relevant experience of Paid Search or a genuine interest in developing a career in this field.
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach.
- You have good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
Why work at Fingo?
Based in the heart of Epsom, Fingo is a diverse digital marketing agency. We’re focused on growth, so you’ll have the opportunity to get involved with our growing b2b client base largely within the property & construction, travel, financial services sectors. We are conveniently located a couple of minutes’ walk from Epsom railway station and the town centre which is packed with food spots, bars, shops and the local park.
We have a relaxed working atmosphere and have recently installed the latest sit-stand desks in our vibrant studio. We’re a social bunch and team lunches and social events are a regular thing. Always looking after your wellbeing you can unwind with a complimentary massage once a month, as well as unlimited access to the in-house foosball table!
To apply, please forward your CV, with a covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.