We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager to help increase our sales, meet our growth targets and drive our business forward.
Based out of our Epsom office, but visiting clients on a regular basis, your duties will be centred around (but not limited to) the following…
- Generating new business revenue through selling digital marketing services including PPC, SEO and Social Media services, across a wide range of sectors.
- Acting as brand ambassador, and the face of Fingo
- Delivering effective sales presentations, completing detailed sales proposals and pitch materials.
- Building successful client relationships as well as collaborating with the team internally to achieve new business goals.
Meeting or exceeding set sales targets as well as exceeding minimum call KPIs. You will need to keep up to date with regional, industry and company trends and developments in order to help shape new business strategy.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- An ambitious, target driven individual with a proven track record of success in developing new business and selling recurring web performance contracts such as PPC or SEO.
- Someone with a thorough understanding of the digital marketing market, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Media and other digital marketing methods.
- A highly organized and intelligent individual, able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An effective organiser, able to manage their own priorities as well as multiple deadlines.
- A first class communicator, able to deal with people at all levels.
Why work at Fingo?
Based in the heart of Epsom, Fingo is a diverse digital marketing agency. We’re focused on growth, so you’ll have the chance to head up major projects for a growing client base including construction, property, travel, architecture, insurance and beyond.
We are just a couple of minutes’ walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre which is packed with food spots, bars and a lovely park. With numerous partner agencies and clients in London, you will have the opportunity to venture out into the capital (mostly avoiding rush hour!)
It’s a vibrant office atmosphere here and we enjoy regular team lunches, social events and free monthly massages as well as unlimited access to the in-house
Think this is you? Apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com